Yesterday we brought back L.A. Weekly's annual April Fools Day issue — a screen shot the home page is above.
This year's stories were:
- With Head Start on Senate, Kamala Harris Will Run for President Too
- L.A. Votes to Move Santa Monica “Closer”
- New Art Walk Consists Entirely of Food Trucks
- Kanye West Interrupts Kanye West Concert
- New Study Says You Would Have Been Late Even If There Had Been No Traffic
- L.A. Actors’ Friends Sitting in the Audience Want Minimum Wage, Too
- Student Film Crew Promises to Be Out of the Way in 5 Minutes
- White Guy Won’t Shut Up About “Inspiring" Trip to Watts
The stories were written and designed by Michael Ciriaco, Brandon J. Sornberger, Stephen Perlstein, Kaitlin Beauchemin and me. I edited the project, and our web editor Ali Trachta put the home page together.
Also see our past year's issues: