This year I helped organize L.A. Weekly's second annual online April Fools' Day issue, a tradition I helped stat last year. See above for what the website looked like on April 1.
Here are links to the stories:
- L.A. to Build Football Stadium at 405-10 Interchange
- West Hollywood Bans Flannel
- MOCA to Merge With Pinterest
- Street Parking Sign Examined Thoroughly, Inconclusive
- Venice Drum Circle Goes Digital
- New Restaurant Golgugi Burger Claims to Have Discovered 6th Taste
The pieces were written and designed by Stephen Perlstein, Eve Weston, Kai Flanders, Jacy Wojcik, Eva Recinos and me, Zachary Pincus-Roth, and our web editor Ali Trachta put the home page together.
Also check out last year's April Fools Day Issue.