If you visited L.A. Weekly's home page yesterday, you might have noticed a few stories that seemed a little off -- our contribution to April Fools' Day.
For those of you who want to relive the moment, click on the image above to see it bigger, and links to all the stories are here:
- Mayor Villaraigosa Invited to White House, Refuses to Leave
- Honda Accord Takes Last Parking Spot in Westwood
- MOCA to Import 'Heavier Rock' From 'Much Farther Away'
- Skrillex Opens Grillex, the First Dubstep-Themed Food Truck
- Gwyneth Paltrow's Quick Recipe for Busy Moms: Quail Egg Pasta With Black Truffles
- "I Hate You Too" By The 405